What Else Little or No Progress Mean in Charlotte:
- Little or no progress means, the City of Charlotte is still STUCK in three cycles of mobility failure and it is no position to get out of its own way to help children the most vulnerable among us who are born and STUCK in poverty
- Little or no progress means, more of the same status-quo thinking and outcomes that landed Charlotte 50 our 50, with worst mobility ranking in the nation. Little or no progress also leaves the lives and future of these youth in great harm, danger and even greater peril.
- Little or no progress means, NO infrastructure built to prioritize the lifelong advancement of children born and STUCK in poverty, who we embrace as Equity-Deprived Youth (EDY).
- Little or no progress means, NO FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE in the negative trajectory of youth lives and future, leaving most of these youth without navigated direction, mobility, and the traction they need to get a fresh start in life.
- Little or no progress means, NO FUNDAMENTAL OR STRUCTURAL CHANGE in the City of Charlotte’s posture, national mobility reputation or ranking.
- Little or no progress means, NO FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE in the continuation of more poverty injustice in Charlotte, more systemic and structural betrayal of Equity-Deprived Youth, whose best interest is being betrayed every day they are being held in Charlotte’s Poverty Web by the very saem forces who share an irrevocable responsibility for their safety, health and well-being.
- Little or no progress means, NO demonstrated effort in helping youth reach a more equitable future, where their hopes, dreams, and aspirations can thrive.
- Little or no progress means, that even with the best intentions, the political, economic and social forces in Charlotte are either incapable of unwilling to deliver breakthrought outcomes and navigated results to the lives of Equity-Deprived Youth.
In the end Little or no progress…
- Little or no progress means, a smarter alternative is urgently needed and required to usher in a healthier way forward, a better way out and smarter way through to upward mobility.
- Little or no progress is why we need DONORS like YOU! To help us fill the leadership void needed to transform the lives and future of these youth, now and for generations to come.